An interactive course creating confidence and competence when speaking in public.
Presentation skills are vital if you want to promote yourself and your company. Giving a talk is one of the most effective ways of gaining or keeping new clients. It’s also a great social skill for those occasions that require it.
Your course tutor, GIDA SADI, has not only had over 15 years’ experience as a therapist and business mindset coach but many years ago she also learnt to resolve his own presentation anxiety using the Masterclass techniques provided.
This is an interactive course where not only will you be given the tools to speak confidently to an audience, but you will also have the opportunity to give a brief presentation during the day with valuable feedback to improve your skills. It is an immensely empowering and enjoyable day.
- Introducing yourself and your level of capability at presenting
- How to instil calmness and confidence
- Techniques for projecting yourself
- Engaging the audience
- Importance of preparation
- How you are perceived
- Controlling anxiety and nerves
- Practical 1 (Your turn to deliver your 5-10 minute presentation)
- Volume levels, articulation, pitch and pace
- Commanding body states
- Mindset control
- Practical 2 (Your turn to re-deliver your 5-10 minute presentation using feedback given)
- Visual aids
- Further preparation techniques
- Questions and Answers