PROFESSIONAL LIFE COACH DIPLOMA
Why You Should Train And Study For A Professional Life Coaching Diploma
- Do people turn to you for advice and support?
- Do you care about the wellbeing of others?
- Have you recently completed your education and currently considering your job options?
- Have you graduated in psychology and are now interested in further specialisation?
- Are you unhappy in your line of work and looking for a new financially rewarding career?
- Are you interested in being paid to support others in the psychology healthcare sector?
If you have answered Yes to any of the above questions and want to find out how to train and gain a UK Department for Education National Vocational Qualification Level 4 Diploma, which will allow you to develop the skills to become a Life Psychologies Coach, then call us NOW on:
Course Provision And Validation
This course is provided by TAG Academy UK – part of Training Alliance Group, a leading life coach and mindset psychology training company in the United Kingdom in full collaboration with CITYLIT Academy.
Course accreditation and validation
- Courses are accredited by the UK Department for Education as a NVQ Level 4 Award
- Credit Rated by the Open University UK
- Validated by the National Institute for Cognitive Psychology, General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- They have been accepted as registered training providers for the UK Armed Forces and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Students who gain the relevant qualifications with TAG can automatically become members of the CNHC
- The British National Health Service advises all doctors and primary healthcare providers to make all referrals solely to complementary coaches and therapists who are members of the CNHC
What Will You Will Achieve On Attaining Your PLCD
After undertaking and successfully passing this course you will be able to support people to help resolve the following problems or concerns, as well as many more, through the use of Life Coaching, Business Coaching and Sport Mindset Coaching.
- Low Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Weight Loss
- Sexual Problems
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Motivation to Study
- Examination Nerves
- Developing a Strong Business Mindset
- Sport Mindset Psychology
Course Duration And Certification For The Plcd Intensive Diploma
500 hours duration, of which 160 hours are in-class training over a 4-month period
The NVQ Authority has stipulated all students must undertake 20 days of in-class study
Coursework and Exams
During the course and at the end you will have one dissertation paper and one exam
- Home-study written dissertation of 62 essay questions, including 4 case studies
- Multiple-choice answer exam – 60 questions over a 1-hour time period
What qualifications and certificates I will get?
- Vocational PLCD
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Psychology
- Diploma in NLP
- 2 Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diplomas
- Certificate in Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
PLCD Tag Academy Prospectus
TAG Academy: Professional Life Coach Diploma Course (PLCD) Prospectus
Accredited and validated by the National Institute of Cognitive Psychology, the UK Department for Education NVQ Level 4, General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and National Council for Hypnotherapy. This course has been accepted as a Registered Training Provider for certain qualifications by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and the Ministry of Defence through its Enhanced Learning Credits. The HPD qualification of this course also has a credit rating from the Open University.
This is a professional vocational course, training students in comprehensive coaching and therapy techniques, as well as integrating a broad spectrum of NLP and CBT practices. In-class training totalling 160 hours is held over a 4-month period comprising 20 days of training. The classroom sessions involve both educational theory and practical exercises to encourage interaction and gain competency in essential skills. The remaining 340 out-of-class hours are a mixture of reading study material, undertaking research exercises and assignments, plus an interim practical assessment test and a final written exam.
Upon completion of the full 500 hours, along with satisfying all assessment and examination requirements, students will be awarded a Professional Life Coach Diploma (PLCD) and further relevant therapist diplomas. This course will necessitate out-of-class study with each student completely covering the core reading list itemised on the last page of the full prospectus and include written projects. Students will also be asked to practice treatment exercises on family, friends or colleagues, who are willing to support them in this area. A diary will need to be submitted outlining the actual 340-hour out-of-class work covered. The diary entries should be broken down into research or practical segment blocks of no less than 30 minutes and no more than 5 hours. Written assignments form a vital ingredient of the course and involve the demonstration of thought and process in putting together treatment plans. These assignments will be based on students being given 4 hypothetical clients presenting with the following: anxiety, phobia, smoking and weight issues. On the final training day, students will sit a 1-hour multiple choice examination paper covering 60 questions on the reading and course material studied.
The PLCD creates a high level of competency, ensuring students are capable of undertaking a comprehensive hypnotherapy practice. While students will be extremely proficient, they will also be encouraged to continue development and education through CPD’s and advanced training courses and become full GHR members.
Call now on 00962777000155 to find out how you can become a Life Coach